Beef. It’s what’s for dinner.. and tonight that was case! This steak got to dance with the ‘savory sisters’ rosemary, sage and garlic. We can’t forget butter either! I made this meal in under 30 minutes and it was gone even faster! The recipe is under ‘Beef and Chicken’! I’m excited to see y’all try this one!
– The Sunfloweress
Prep. 10 mins Cook. 7-10 mins total. (2-3 minutes on each side per ribeye.)
This summer Aspen and I are headed to Texas! I have accepted an internship in the Dallas Fort Worth area. I hope to do as much traveling as I can while I’m here. A few things on my “Texas Bucket List” are :
1. Visit the Fort Worth Stockyards and attend a noon church service at the Cowboy Church.
2. Go to ‘First Monday Trade Days’ in Canton, TX.
3. Take a road trip to West Monroe, Louisiana to visit the Duck Commander warehouse. duh.
4.Visit Round Top, TX. the antique capital of the world.
5. Eat Texas BBQ, this might be a challenge since I am from the home of BBQ Kansas City.
6. Go to Luckenbach, TX. Waylon Jennings swayed my vote.
7. Eat at ‘The Salt Lick’ in Driftwood TX.
8. Buy a pair of steer horns for the entry way of my house.
9. Visit Caddo Lake in TX/LA and explore the bayou.
10. Drive Texas Hill Country.
Any Texas residents have any ‘Musts’ I should add to my list? I am excited to explore the Lone Star State!